When purchasing custom stage drapes, there are a number of items to consider, from what fabric will best meet your needs to what drapery style will give you the look you want. We know that the wealth of options can sometimes seem overwhelming, especially if you are new to the world of stage drapery.
Not to worry – it is much simpler than you might imagine. To help you learn more, we have written a number of articles on subjects related to custom stage curtains. Once you have had the opportunity to learn more about fullness and pleating, top and bottom finishes, different drapery styles, and how to measure for custom stage curtains, the process won’t seem quite so overwhelming!
Please click on the links below to access each informational article. Of course, we are here to assist you with personalized advice and recommendations along the way, so also feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
- Pipe and Drape Systems
- Where to Start for New Stage Curtains
- Understanding Pleating and Fullness
- Drapery Finishes
- Does IFR Mean It’s More Flame Retardant than FR
- Five Misconceptions About Flame Retardancy
- Flame Retardancy Regulations Throughout the World
- Utilizing Drapery for Sound Absorption
- Austrian, Brail and Contour Curtains
- The Ins and Outs of the Kabuki
- Understanding the Difference between a Cyclorama, a Scrim, and a Backdrop
- Tension Fabric Shapes
- Cleaning and Maintenance of Drapery
- Stage Drapery Fabrics – Avora® and Trevira® Polyester
- Wondering About Velour and Velvet Fabric?
- Making the Best Fabric Choice for Stage Draperies
Download our informative “Guide to Stage Drapery Styles and Finishes“.
Pipe & Drape Questions? See our whitepaper, “Pipe and Drape Systems – Demystifying Exhibit Booths”