Sew What? Inc. Shipping Policy
- F.O.B. is the origin of the goods, which may include our warehouse or that of a product manufacturer or other supplier. Customer assumes responsibility for shipment at the time the order leaves our warehouse or that of the product manufacturer or other supplier.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Sew What? Inc. will provide an estimate of the shipping cost on the Order Confirmation. However, actual shipping charges may differ and will be billed after the order has shipped.
- Fed Ex Ground is used for most shipments unless otherwise indicated or requested. Oversized or heavier items may ship via common carrier.
- For expedited shipping, please indicate your preferred level of service (such as overnight or 2-day) at the time of order. Changes to the level of service will be accommodated whenever possible if the order has not yet shipped. Please be aware that expedited shipping may not be available for oversized or heavier items.
- Lead times prior to shipping vary depending on the specific item(s) ordered. The estimated ship date for a specific order will be listed on the Order Confirmation.
- Sew What? Inc. ships within the United States only. Orders shipping outside the United States will be accommodated, but all shipping arrangements must be made by the customer.
- Should goods be lost, damaged or stolen after assignment of responsibility to the customer, Sew What? Inc. will make every effort, within reason, to assist the customer to resolve the issue. Please report any shipping problems by contacting Sew What? Inc. to request a copy of our Damaged/Lost/Stolen Goods Report so that we can determine the best course of action.
- Customers are advised to inspect all packages for both visible and concealed damage prior to signing for and/or accepting packages.
Sew What? Inc. Product Return Policy
Sew What? Inc. continually strives to provide the best customer service and customer satisfaction and therefore will accept returns of qualified products.
Sew What? Inc. is unable to accept returns on “Special Order” items (except where defective), which includes all sewn drapery/fabric products, cut yardage, ADC Curtain Track and Track Components, and Digitally Printed products.
However, Sew What? Inc. will accept returns on products not designated as “Special Order” items, under the following conditions:
- Customer must contact Sew What? Inc. within 10 business days from the date of product receipt to request a return.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and must be received by Sew What? Inc. no later than 30 days from the date that the RMA number is issued.
- RMA number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the return shipment container.
- Products must be returned “freight prepaid&rd